Clairre Single Head Stethoscope for Medical and Home Use (Without EVA Case)
Regular price $16.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- User Guide
- EXCLUSIVE CHESTPIECE DESIGN - A wild range of sounds can be picked up in an easy way. It is suitable for nurses, nursing students and for home use. It works well for blood pressure measurement thanks to the chestpiece design.
- A RELIABLE PARTNER WITH BP CUFF - It works well for blood pressure measurement thanks to the single-head chestpiece design.
- FLEXIBLE AND DURABLE TUBING - It effectively resists sweats, stains and oil. Black tubing lessens your concerns as well.
- SOFT-SEALING EARTIP - It ensures a comfortable fit and will not hurt your ears. Special processing on the eartube makes it not easy to fall off.
- WHAT YOU GET - A stethoscope, an extra pair of eartips, a spare diaphragm, a user guide and friendly customer service. CASE IS NOT INCLUDED FOR THIS ITEM.
Clairre single head stethoscope is designed for beginner and for home use. Unlike dual head stethoscope, it is easy to use and will not be overkill. In the meanwhile, it can pick up a wild range of sound as well.
What size is the cuff?
It's a universal cuff that can be adjusted from 9 to 16 inch, fitting most adult's arm size.
Does this come with instructions for a starter?
It includes a clear user guide and online instruction is also available.
How do you wear the stethoscope?
Adjust the eartips to face forward. The eartubes are positioned at an anatomically correct angle, for a proper fit into your ear canals.
Is the cuff latex-free?
No natural rubber latex is used on any parts.