- User Guide
● MONITOR YOUR LEVELS IN A MORE ACCURATE WAY: Recent studies have demonstrated that manual sphygmomanometer has more accurate readings than automatic devices. An appropriate cuff size is essential to an accurate reading. With sturdy Velcro and D-ring design, the cuff can be adjusted from 9 to 16 inch, fitting most adults’ arm.
● A COMPLETE SPHYGMOMANOMETER KIT: Comes with a blood pressure cuff, a stethoscope and a calibration key in a carrying case. Compact and portable, monitor your levels anytime and anywhere.
● GET IT RISK-FREE: Under 100% inspection before shipment, comes with lifetime warranty on manufacture’s defect. Note: misuse and accidental damage are not included.
● IDEAL FOR PROFESSIONAL USE: Every gauge is under 100% manual inspection and meets your professional needs. Comes with a paper user guide for starters, online user guide and instruction video are also available. Flexible tubing makes it less likely to deform.
● COST-EFFECTIVE: No natural rubber latex is used on the product. Hard-wearing fabrics, durable TPU bladder and sturdy Velcro are all for increasing its lifespan. Special shiny fabrics not only makes it durable but also different. Watch out for those "too good to be true" offers which may not last long.
Clairre Aneroid Sphygmomanometer is a high-quality device for monitoring blood pressure. It is lightweight and compact to store in your first-aid kit or carry around. You can check with your levels anytime, anywhere.
What size is the cuff?
It's a universal cuff that can be adjusted from 9 to 16 inch, fitting most adult's arm size.
Does this come with instructions for a starter?
It includes a clear user guide and online instruction is also available.
How do you wear the stethoscope?
Adjust the eartips to face forward. The eartubes are positioned at an anatomically correct angle, for a proper fit into your ear canals.
Is the cuff latex-free?
No natural rubber latex is used on any parts.