Clairre Rose Gold Stethoscope for Nurses/Nursing Students Gift
- User Guide
● BE UNIQUELY YOU: Rose gold has been one of the popular colors in recent years. Who doesn’t want a stethoscope with a stylish design?
● KEEP THEM IN ONE CASE: It comes with a carrying case that is designed for stethoscopes. A pen light with interchangeable bulbs is included. You can also fill it up with your often-used accessories.
● RELIABLE ACOUSTIC PERFORMANCE: Stainless steel doubled-Sided chestpiece can pick up a wide range of sound, such as heart sounds, lung sounds, bowel sounds, pulse and etc..
● COMFORTABLE FIT: Soft sealing eartip can effectively block ambient noise when in use. Flexible tubing makes it less likely to deform.
● GET IT RISK-FREE: A 5-year basic service is guaranteed. You can also register for the lifetime warranty by following our instructions. Get yourself a stylish stethoscope.
It comes with a stylish rose gold stethoscope, pen light with interchangeable bulbs, and a shockproof case which is designed for the stethoscope. No natural rubber latex is used on them.
In the meanwhile, you can fill the case up with your accessories and personalize the kit.
Are all parts latex free?
All parts do NOT contain natural latex rubber.
Why am I not hearing sounds clearly?
● Check the headset to make sure that it has been placed into the ears at the correct angle with eartips facing forward.
● Adjust the headset to ensure proper tension and comfort.
● Check the chestpiece to note which side is active auscultation (for dual head stethoscope).
How to replace the diaphragm?
● Pinch the rim of the diaphragm.
● Pull and lift it from the chestpiece.
● Insert flexible end into groove of rim.
● Slowly roll it over the edge.
How to clean the chestpiece and eartubes?
Use 70% ethyl alcohol and wipe to clean the chestpiece and eartubes.
How to clean the white tubing?
For daily maintenance, use warm soapy water and dry with clean paper towel.
Apply a few drops of medicated oil (you may search on the internet) on the tubing, wait for 10-15 seconds and wipe it with soft and dry towel. It can effectively wipe off the dirt and some light stains. Note: Medicated oil CANNOT stay on the tubing for more than 20 seconds.